Difficulty Rating 1
1 lb Shrimp (cooked)
2 large Onions diced
3 Tomatoes diced
3-4 Green chilies slit (optional)
2 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
½ tsp Turmeric
1 ½ tsp Chili powder
2 tsp Garam masala powder
3 Tbsp Oil
1. Heat the oil. Add the onions and chilies and fry until the onions are golden.
2. Add the ginger garlic paste
3. Add the tomato and cook until they break down.
4. Add the shrimp and cook.
5. Add the masala powder, turmeric, chili powder and salt.
6. Add water (about 1 cup) and summer with the lid off until the sauce begins to thicken.
7. Add a few coriander (cilantro) leaves and cook for a few minutes.
8. Serve with rice (Talimp anum).